Tau Chapter was chartered at the University of Iowa on November 9, 1886. It was the third chapter on the campus. The first Delta Gamma house at Iowa was built in 1903 at 19 E Market Street in Iowa City. After a few moves, the Tau Chapter built and finally settled in at 305 S Summit St in 1966. Our chapter total is now at 155 members.